With the expansive IEEE content available online, it is important for webmasters and site managers to ensure a clear site identifier is established for your website. This should align with the logo or type treatment used to represent your product, service, program, or initiative in print materials.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure compliance and build consistency for our online branding:
- The logo or typeface of the site must appear in the upper-left corner of the site header and link to the home page of the site.
- This logo or name must contain the letters I-E-E-E and appear larger in size than the IEEE Master Brand to avoid confusion as to which site the visitor is on.
Sample website header showing site identifier placement:
Sample site identifiers from IEEE websites:
- Review the requirements for websites in the IEEE Digital Style Guide.
- Reference the latest IEEE Brand Identity Guidelines to see if your IEEE entity website warrants a logo or a type mark treatment.
- Learn more about how to use the letters I-E-E-E