New IEEE Brand Experience site provides a one-stop-shop for employees and volunteers looking to create an “unmistakably IEEE” experience.
The Digital & Creative Innovations team recently launched the new IEEE Brand Experience site. Intended for staff and volunteers, the site’s goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for all materials that support and enhance the IEEE brand, in order to create an “unmistakably IEEE” experience.
This beta site aggregates the content into a single location. In the future, the goal is to create a dynamic experience that customizes content based on your role in supporting the brand.
What will you find there?
IEEE Brand Overview
- Understanding the IEEE Brand, our mission and vision, an overview of the organization, and messaging and positioning of IEEE
- Includes launch of new IEEE Brand Identity Guidelines, which now cover sub-brands and offers better clarification on use of the IEEE Master Brand
- Quick Reference Guide on brand basics
- Guidance on consistent brand usage and creating an “unmistakably IEEE” experience
Templates, Tools, and Resources
- Suite of free print and digital templates, recommendations for tools to enhance your marketing collateral, tools to develop messaging and communications
- Includes step-by-step instructions to guide various print and digital processes
- Access to free print and web ads via new dynamic promo library
- A window into completed projects for idea-generation and potential reuse
- Ways to reach the Digital & Creative Innovations team and the Corporate Communications & Brand Marketing team
The Digital & Creative Innovations Team is looking for participants to help test the site. The time commitment for the feedback study will be 30-60 minutes in the month of September. You will have flexibility to complete the study at your convenience. IEEE employees who are selected and complete the study will be provided with a $10 value lunch ticket or a reusable IEEE tote bag (based on their location). IEEE volunteers who complete the study will be given a $10 value Amazon.com gift card or a reusable IEEE tote bag (based on their location). Sign up now!