New IEEE Brand Experience site provides a one-stop-shop for employees and volunteers looking to create an “unmistakably IEEE” experience.
The Experience Design team recently launched the new IEEE Brand Experience site. Intended for staff and volunteers, the site’s goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for all materials that support and enhance the IEEE brand, in order to create an “unmistakably IEEE” experience.
This beta site aggregates the content into a single location. In the future, the goal is to create a dynamic experience that customizes content based on your role in supporting the brand.
What will you find there?
IEEE Brand Overview
- Understanding the IEEE Brand, our mission and vision, an overview of the organization, and messaging and positioning of IEEE
- Includes launch of new IEEE Brand Identity Guidelines, which now cover sub-brands and offers better clarification on use of the IEEE Master Brand
- Quick Reference Guide on brand basics
- Guidance on consistent brand usage and creating an “unmistakably IEEE” experience
Templates, Tools, and Resources
- Suite of free print and digital templates, recommendations for tools to enhance your marketing collateral, tools to develop messaging and communications
- Includes step-by-step instructions to guide various print and digital processes
- Access to free print and web ads via new dynamic promo library
- A window into completed projects for idea-generation and potential reuse
- Ways to reach the Experience Design team and the Corporate Communications & Brand Marketing team
The Experience Design Team is looking for participants to help test the site. The time commitment for the feedback study will be 30-60 minutes in the month of September. You will have flexibility to complete the study at your convenience. IEEE employees who are selected and complete the study will be provided with a $10 value lunch ticket or a reusable IEEE tote bag (based on their location). IEEE volunteers who complete the study will be given a $10 value Amazon.com gift card or a reusable IEEE tote bag (based on their location). Sign up now!