Develop Accessible Content
The content development process may include the following:
- Accessibility training, documentation, and checklists are available for content contributors and developers.
- Application Programming Interface call is added to accessibility testing tool in content management system (at the point where contributors or developers have just submitted content for review by the QA team).
- Content contributors or developers remediate issues that can be tested automatically.
- QA team conducts manual testing and provides list of remaining issues to content contributor or developer to be resolved.
- Contributor/developer makes necessary changes and submits content to QA.
- QA team conducts final manual review confirming pages are accessible.
- Accessible content is deployed in production.
- Compliance is monitored.