The Experience Design Team (ExD) team works with IEEE stakeholders to provide both digital and print-based solutions for IEEE-branded projects.
ExD has an easy, free, regular process for reviewing both new-build and re-designed IEEE websites to ensure that the creative design, brand implementation, accessibility, information architecture, functionality, and content are of “unmistakably IEEE quality”. We work with site managers and content owners and, when appropriate, agencies and contractors to help you achieve the goals of your site.
ExD’s Interaction Design Project Manager can be engaged to coordinate reviews of site wireframes (generally takes 2-3 days), initial designs (2-3 days) and prior-to-launch beta sites (5-7 days).
Review(s) are based on the guidelines below:
- IEEE Digital Presence Style Guide: lists the best practices and IEEE branding requirements for IEEE websites
- IEEE Brand Identity guidelines (PDF 3 MB): lists the IEEE look-and-feel elements (IEEE Master Brand standards, Color, Typography, Imagery, and Wedge Design)
All of the sites featured in the Recent Website Launches in this and the previous newsletter went through the ExD site review process.
IEEE branded and sub-branded collateral
The Experience Design team provides IEEE branded and editable sub-branded templates for various collateral needs:
- PowerPoint presentation templates
- print and digital ads
- table covers
- trifold brochures
- hanging banners
- pull up banners (free standing 33×80” and table top 11.75×21″)
These editable digital and print-ready templates are available in the IEEE.org Templates, Tools, & Resources section.
How do I use the IEEE templates, tools and resources?
There are several ways to utilize the IEEE templates, tools, and resources:
- Complete the Creative Contact Form and we can connect you with one of our approved agencies or contractors to assist with changes you might need for your project.
- Self-service: Download and edit the files to work with your own creative contractor and/or production vendor.
- Connect directly with the IEEE production vendor Consumer Graphics: Browse all collateral, select your desired pieces, and/or customize, print and purchase through an online ordering portal.