Training resources for IEEE digital publishers
The Experience Design Team (ExD) offers training courses and resources for IEEE digital publishers on various web topics.
Desktop Streaming Courses
Offered as refresher courses, the online classes below can be viewed from your desktop.
- Writing for the Web (MP4, 10 MB)
- Writing for the Web transcript (PDF, 119 KB)
- Introduction to Information Architecture (MP4, 18 MB)
Past Event and Webinar Related Materials
Below are links to past training recordings and materials for events hosted by the Experience Design Team.
- Accessibility: Webinar | Presentation (PDF, 509 KB)
- Web governance: Webinar | Presentation (PDF, 671 KB)
- IEEE Brand: IEEE Brand Identity Toolkit Tour (MP4, 80 MB)
- Brochure design: Adobe InDesign tutorial for updating a sub-branded trifold brochure (MP4, 60 MB)
- To Be Designed Virtual Conference: Email Daivee Patel at email@example.com for session recordings
- ROI of UX: Presentation
- UX-led Content Strategy: Webinar (MP4, 55 MB) | Presentation
- Put Your Best Brand Forward:
- IEEE Brandscape at a glance (MP4, 141 MB)
- Tour of interactive PDF version of the IEEE Brand Guidelines (MP4, 97 MB)
- Preview of the IEEE Brand Collateral (MP4, 68.4 MB)
- Presentation slides (PDF, 955 KB)
- What to expect when working an agency or independent contractor: Event recording | Presentation (PDF, 6 MB)