Corporate Communications and Brand Marketing
The mission of the Corporate Communications & Brand Marketing team is to elevate the IEEE brand by effectively communicating how the organization and its members help advance technology for the benefit of humanity.
Our activities include:
- Advancing the organization's image globally
- Communicating the IEEE "brand story"
- Collaborating with operating units on key launches and providing strategic communications and marketing guidance
- Managing public and media relations along with the IEEEorg social media channels
- Leading the Public Visibility initiative, which focuses on increasing awareness of how technology benefits humanity, and the IEEE technical professionals who carry out this work.
- Visit the Public Visibility section
- Learn how to get involved here.
- Producing the IEEE Annual Report
- Overseeing employee communications
- Collaborating with organization on crisis communications
Toolkits and resources to assist you:
- IEEE Social Media Guidelines and Toolkit
- IEEE Digital Marketing Campaign Toolkit
- IEEE Publicity Toolkit
- IEEE App Marketing Toolkit
We’re here to help!
- Been contacted by a member of the media? Email us at email@example.com
- Have a question about an IEEE brand? Contact us here.
- Want to submit content for InsideIEEE? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a question about social media at IEEE? Email us at email@example.com