Other site management guidelines
The following guidelines were created for digital publishers both as a resource and to unify diverse communications in order to represent IEEE as a focused, forward-looking, and dynamic organization.
- IEEE.org QA Guidelines (PDF, 156 KB): An overview of the QA process and what determines a release and/or required revisions for IEEE.org content.
- IEEE.org Content Contributor Checklist (PDF, 180 KB): A tool for content contributors to review their own content before submitting a page for the Digital & Creative Innovations Team's review.
- IEEE Brand Identity Guidelines Quick Reference (PDF, 1.74 MB): A summary of the corresponding IEEE Brand Identity Guidelines. This guide are intended to be used in conjunction with, not in place of the full document.
- Brand Identity Toolkit: Explains the basic usage rules for all corporate identity elements and how to utilize them to create powerful and consistent communications pieces, while at the same time strengthening the IEEE brand.
- Browser Strategy & Guidelines: This online resource provides direction for IEEE Digital Presence sites related to establishing, maintaining, and adhering to site browser policies.
- Domain Naming Guidelines: This online resource provides guidelines for domain naming processes for IEEE digital presence sites.
- Usability Testing Guidelines: This section contains guidelines/information related to usability testing for digital teams conducting/managing usability testing projects.
- Responsive Web Design Guidelines: This section contains guidelines and techniques related to responsive web design for site managers and site developers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices: SEO is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a digital site from search engines via search results. This document outlines the process to implement effective SEO for IEEE digital sites.
- Redirect Guidelines: This section will provide information to assist in the creation and maintenance of IEEE redirects.