Interested in A/B testing? For free?
A/B testing is a great way to quickly confirm placement of critical call-to-action (CTA) links or buttons, or to gain quick understanding of user preferences in testing design, layout, or copy.
The Experience Design can help you test variations of a web page design or even a website logo to help you make data-driven decisions. The team has a license from a tool called UsabilityHub, that allows you to test up to 3 versions of a design.
The UsabilityHub license includes the following tests:
- 5 second tests: Measure the clarity of your design by asking what people recall after viewing it for just five seconds.
- Click tests: Helps you measure how effective your designs are at letting users accomplish an intended task. Great for testing call-to-action links or buttons.
- Navigation tests: Lets you see how effectively users navigate around your website or application.
- Preference tests: Helps you confidently choose between design options by asking users which one they prefer.
- Question tests: Get feedback through design surveys.
The study can be set up to be a combination or series of tests to get several areas of your website or design tested.
Please submit the form below if you would like to take advantage of this free resource.
As a follow-up, we will schedule a meeting with you to go over your test objectives. Deliverables will include set up of the study and a one-page report of findings from the study.